This will be my second full year of coaching triathlon and first year of private coaching.
Last year, I began coaching at Endurance House Delafield for their triathlon where I designed both Group and Individual training plans. With numerous PR’s, first time Half and Full IRONMAN athletes, 2015 was a great year of coaching.
I’ve had a great number of resources over the years that have helped build my coaching philosophy. Top area coaches such as Blake Becker, Jackie Arendt and Joe Moyer in addition to a semester of Triathlon Training at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
My background includes:
- Swim Coach & Swim Instructor (7+ years)
- Endurance House Delafield Head Triathlon Coach
- 7+ years in the sport
Monthly coaching includes:
- Individualized training plans given in 1-2 week periods
- Zone based training (HR, Power, etc)
- Training Peaks Account
- Unlimited weekly communication
- Pre-race planning and post-race analysis
- Access to special sponsor discounts and pricing
- $5/month discount for PayPal/Google Wallet/Other online payment
- 10% discount for full advance payment
- Personal coaching sessions available for $25/hr + any rental/entry fees